CONDITIONS OF SERVICES
1. Any purchase of a service offered by infinite possibilities domain registered in the USA implies full and unreserved acceptance by the customer of these terms and conditions, which take precedence over any other document of the customer. Any other document other than these “sales conditions", whether catalogs, brochures, advertisements or notices are for informational purposes only and not binding. Customer acknowledges being sufficiently informed about the characteristics, advantages and limitations of deposits InfinitePossibilities.world and 111matrix.com domains.
2. InfinitePossibilities.world and 111matrix.com links to website pages, directories, to help you find libraries, alternative health professionals, services, and facilities. InfinitePossibilities.world and 111matrix.com does not endorse or recommend the organizations that produce these directories, nor the individuals or organizations that are included in the directories.
2. CHANGES TO THE PLATFORM AND THE CONDITION OF SERVICES
1. We reserve the right to add, delete or amend parts of these Terms & Conditions at our sole discretion and at any time without prior notice to you. We will post any changes to the Terms & Conditions on this page and will indicate the effective date of the revised Terms & Conditions at the top of the page. It is important for you to refer to these Terms & Conditions from time to time to make sure that you are aware of any changes that we may have made. By continuing to use the Platform, you are agreeing to be bound by the revised Terms & Conditions.
3. THE USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
2. We collect the following information about you to use our Website, Platform and service (together, our "Platform") in order to create a better, more personalized experience for you.
3. A nickname selected by you or assigned to us, your email address, your name, a password selected by you, your zip code.
4. You may choose to create a short description, your message (s), board postings, statement, and pictures about yourself which will be viewed by anyone who is accessing your profile.
5 For purposes of this Policy, "Personally Identifiable Information" means information that could be used to identify your personally (such as your email address or IP address), which has not been previously or subsequently disclosed by you in the public areas of our website or in messages you send to us.
4. LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND COPYRIGHT
1. Infinite Possibilities.World atrix.com.is committed to helping individuals and organizations protect their intellectual property rights. We do not allow posting content that violates someone else’s intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark.
2. InfinitePossibilities.World and 111matrix.com is not responsible for the content of the deposit and is the customer who to submit their own files and place them in InfinitePossibilities.World and 111matrix.com. InfinitePossibilities.World and 111matrix.com ensure the quality of the papers presented at aspects such as readability of texts, visibility of the photographs, or highlighting of the unique features of the work.
3. Copyright is a form of intellectual property, applicable to certain forms of creative work. It includes a legal right created by the law of a country that grants the creator of an original and the work exclusive rights for its use and distribution. Copyright falls under the auspices of intellectual property law and protects the rights of creators of original works of authorship whether the work in question is published or not. Original works of authorship include literary, dramatic, musical, and artistic works such as poetry, novels, movies, songs, computer software, and photography. By law, when something is written, drawn, photographed, etc., its copyright is automatically owned by the author. In other words, a copyright exists at the moment the work is created.
4. Trademark A trademark identifies the brand owner of a particular product or service trade mark, or trademark is a recognizable sign, design, or expression which identifies products or services of a particular source from those of others. A trademark is a word, slogan, symbol or design (ex: brand name, logo) that distinguishes the products or services offered by one person, group or company from another. Generally, trademark law seeks to prevent confusion among consumers about who provides or is affiliated with a product or service.
1. The rates of different packages are presented on the site and are quoted in USD. Rates all include reserves the right to change prices at any time so that packages are based on rates prevailing at the time of subscription or renewal.
6. END OF CONTRACT AND RENEWAL
1.The contracts with InfinitePossibilities.World and 111matrix.com expire within one year from the date of signature. They have renewed automatically at the end of the year of subscription unless the customer sends us a letter by certified mail indicating you want to avoid the automatic renewal of the contract until 30 days before the anniversary date of the contract. Any cancellation made during the year has no immediate effect on the current subscription that continues until the end, and no right to refund of deposits used. Only cancellations made by registered mail shall be considered valid.
7. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS
1. The customer agrees to
-- Provide a valid e-mail address to receive depository receipts.
-- Provide accurate data to InfinitePossibilities.World and 111matrix.com.
8. REGARDING YOUR CONTENT IN YOUR PROFILE
1. InfinitePossibilities.World and 111matrix.com are not responsible for the originality of this work, the customer is solely to ensure the absence of anyone's rights in present models.
2. You own all rights in and to any content sent by you to be published in your profile, including any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, text, literary works and any other materials
(“Content”), or otherwise, have (and will continue to have) the full power, title, licenses, consents, and authority, in and to the User Content, as necessary to legally use, publish, transfer or license any and all rights and interests in and to such User Content;
3. You have obtained all consents and permissions required under all applicable laws, regarding the posting, transmission and publication of any personal information and/or image or likeness of any person, entity or property which is part of the User Content, and you will adhere to all laws applicable thereto.
4. The User Content is (and will continue to be) true, current, accurate, non-infringing upon any third party rights, and in no way unlawful for you to possess, post, transmit or display in the country in which you or your page’s visitors and users (“End Users”) reside, or for InfinitePossibilities.World and 111matrix.com and/or your End Users to use or possess in connection with the 1111matrix.com and InfinitePossibilities.World services;
9. REGARDING THE USE OF INFORMATION
1. You authorize us to disclose information about you including any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, text, literary works and any other materials you send for publication on our website, and other networking and websites that pretend to you found on the internet to better suit your needs, and you will maintain the intellectual property rights.
2. We use the information we collect about you (including your Personally Identifiable Information) to create a better, more personalized experience for you based on your individual needs habits and improve our marketing and promotional efforts, analyze site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize our site's content, layout, and Services. These uses improve our site and allow us to better customize it to meet your needs.
3. We may use for promotional, sales or any use that we consider appropriate your correspondence with us or photographs submitted for publication on our website, via email, postings on your page, or feedback via the member polls. Our use of such materials is consistent with the restrictions on disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information.
1. Required disclosures, though we make every effort to preserve member privacy, we may need to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information when required by law or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website, (b) enforce this Policy or the Terms of Service Agreement, (c) respond to claims that your Personal Information violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Infinite—Posibilities.com or 1111matrix.com and , its members and the public. You authorize us to disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
11. REVIEWING, UPDATING, DELETING AND DEACTIVATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. After registration for our Platform and for directory registration, to Infinite—Posibilities.com or 1111matrix.com, we provide a way to update your Personally Identifiable Information. Upon your request, we will deactivate your account and remove your Personally Identifiable Information from our active databases. To make this request, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon our receipt of your request, we will deactivate your account and remove your Personally Identifiable Information as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with our deactivation policy and applicable law. Nonetheless, we may retain in our files information you may have requested us to remove if, in our discretion, retention of the information is necessary to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems or to enforce the Terms of Service Agreement. Furthermore, your information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints.
1. When the customer is a merchant, any dispute arising in connection with the interpretation, the conclusion or performance of this contract shall be filed with the commercial court of that country.
2. Contact Information
If members have any questions or suggestions regarding this Condition of Services, please contact us using postal mail or email, as follows:
Postal Address: 712 Terracotta Place